The 9G-1CF60 IntraOcular lens is an acrylic implant designed to be placed inside the capsular bag substituting the crystalline lens.
• Hydrogel material with excellent tensor resistance.
• Designed to prevent opacification of the capsule's anterior chamber.
• Unfolds inside the eye in a slow and controlled way,
which is a great advantage compared to silicone lenses.
• UV filter with excellent optical qualities.
• Single-piece configuration which enables perfect placement and
Suitable for replacing the crystalline lens in the surgical correction of aphakia
|Power:||-10 / +40 incr. 1D
+12 / +25 incr. 0,5D
|Refractive Index 20°C wet:||1.462 ± 0.002|
|Refractive Index 35°C wet:||1.462 ± 0.002|
|Refractive Index 20°C dry:||1.509 ± 0.002|
|Refractive Index 35°C dry:||1.509 ± 0.002|
|A Constant (estimated):||Opt:118 US:117,3|
9Glens® Medical Ltd lenses are manufactured using a biocompatible acrylic hydrophilic copolymer material (HEMA) with an UV filter incorporated.
This material offers properties of increased foldability, which enables the lens to be inserted through a small incision, which thereby eliminates any risk of astigmatism and provides fast and stable post-op recovery of sight.
9Glens® Medical Ltd intraocular lenses unfold in the eye in a slow and controlled way.